
3 Oct 2008
Celebrate zixiang birthday at PS.. I was late..SO sorry to let them wait for me so long..feel so bad.. quite long never go Ps..Nothing to talk much(: Ard 6plus we go take Mrt home.. On the way to green line i saw huiyi..but too bad she never saw me(: hahaGameOver
My brian suddenly appear it game over..I haven even start the game yet i already out of the game.. Acting like a fOol again.. Y?
I don know..Time will heal the pain.. Am i right to say tat?
Celebrate Liling birthday, Meet chris n Belinda first as for huiyi, she hab to go sch and xiao wei hab to work.. So meet 2pm at vivo..After tat go look for liling present.. Had movie with the gals and the guys after tat meeting xiaowei and huiyi for dinner.. To me, it was fun and i enjoy alot..Miss thought day.. Thank to Siyu for driving me home..Thank (: So happy to see you gals and guys..Take Care..(:
