It's Mon school start.. Meet fion at library and we walk to class and i went to find chris and pass her something as huiyi ask me to pass to her after that saw liyun,carol and leonie..And yes their first word to me is i Miss u "huiting".I was like so sad. As we are not in same class as before.. 2day attend 3D lesson was so fun as i think tat MAYA is a fun and interesting software..But when using it, sometime can make me gone crazy..i don know why.. Maybe I still not familiarize with the software yet..As for My class,Cliques..It's first time we mix into different class and combine into a class that separate totally..That why can see we having cliques..It obvious i'm one of them..haha..And i realize my class only 2 gal and the rest are guys..Actually 2day didn't talk much as we don really know each other yet..And it really hard to commiucate to each other since it the first day of sch.. Going to screw the one who planned my schedule..
I know life's unfair, but I'm refusing to accept that.
It's hard to accept..
I know life's unfair, but I'm refusing to accept that.
It's hard to accept..

