<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28374069?origin\x3dhttp://nonsense-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nonsense-sheep @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, May 03, 2009

1 May 09
Afternoon meet wong min and pei kim go to a place after that meet chris..
Thing happen too sudden..
I don know wad to say when i reach there..
The only think i can do is keep entertain wong min..
and try to think thought postive thing..
I don know this will work alot but
...
After that take train with wong min, chris, me and my sis..
As my sis and me going to causeway point meet my parent..
On the way, we chat alot of thing..
I think we miss ITE alot..
Was talking abt the life we spent on ITE..
I think this is the first time my sis chatting with chris abt friendship thing..
And ya, they had a good chat..
Was surprise that 2day yewliang call me..Any yes, we have a good chat..
Jonathan already had a stead so stop taking abt me and he uhs!!
I will feel weird..
Mayb we can be together..but!
I need time.. :')



Treasure the loves,people that around you..
Don't regret when you lost it..