Whole day staying at home, morning final editing the video and afternoon study 3MA..
Recap what teacher had though us..
Recap what teacher had though us..
Have to start revision or else i don't think there a time for me to study..
Mayb 2nite will be the last day for me to touch up the video..
And will study abit of programming as i don't think mon there a time for me to study as my exam end at 6pm..
Ahhh..Have to concentrate..Feel so stress...
I telling myself to relax abit..Haha.. I hope i can...


When you said my name..
I will just pretend nothing happen..
Faraways from you...
Mayb 2nite will be the last day for me to touch up the video..
And will study abit of programming as i don't think mon there a time for me to study as my exam end at 6pm..
Ahhh..Have to concentrate..Feel so stress...
I telling myself to relax abit..Haha.. I hope i can...


When you said my name..I will just pretend nothing happen..
Faraways from you...
