<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28374069?origin\x3dhttp://nonsense-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nonsense-sheep @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, October 03, 2010

Having holiday since the past few month.. ok, it time to update more stuff..
My mind have been keep thinking what friends are to Me?
Something happen on july..
Bcoz someone bday
And i starter to HATE attending ppl bday celebration..
All thank to U..

FUCKER, NO WORRY I WUN ATTEND UR BDAY OR UR OUTING ANYMORE..
JUST DON'T APPEAR INFRONT OF ME! BUT I KNOW I WILL BE FACING U ONE DAY..
SO I JUST DON'T WISH TO WASTE MY THINKING ALL THIS THING..
IS UP TO U WAD U WAN TO SAY AND THINK..
U ARE TO OLD ENOUGH FOR ME TO TELL U THE RIGHT AND THE WRONG THING..

TRUE COLOR..
DO U REALLY KNOW WAD IS TRUE COLOR MEAN?
IF U DONT KNOW PLS STOP ACTING LIKE U KNOW EVERYTHING..

DON'T ANYHOW JUDGED PPL..
U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE BUT U..
SO STOP UR CHILDISH REACTION..
IF U WAN PPL TO NOTICE U AT ALL TIME..
GO AHEAD.. I WUN STOP U FROM THERE..

PISSED OFF!! DAMN..